ADV: My Little Twilight

I have a question to be issued to all you active online shoppers!

Don't you just get sick of all the postage fee you have to bear while shopping online? 
Well I'm sure I've kicked in some frustration in a couple of you readers & there's bound to be a few nods out there. 

But what can you do? 
You can't possibly turn down entirely the whole idea of shopping online itself. Not when you have shops like My Little Twilight, who happens to be selling such a cute & sexy (OMG! how many dresses have you come across in your life that is both cute and sexy at the same time?) dress such as the one below:
RM 59

As an active online shopper, the idea of paying for postage fee can be really daunting but it is a fact that we can't ignore. It is a price to pay but sometimes when you're lucky, you can skip the idea of paying for postage fee. :)

So today is your lucky dear my dear avid online shoppers!
My Little Twilight - a small, sweet and blue themed e-shop that sells female apparels in Malaysia is offering a promotion right now. 
Shop at My Little Twilight and get FREE postage when you purchase 2 items or above from them. Terms & condition applied (Please drop by their e-shop to check out the T&C)

If you've not come across this quaint and awesome e-shop named My Little Twilight, you really should start now. Their current available new arrivals are just so adorable and fashionable. Spotting chic cardigans/jackets, sweet & feminine apparels & denim pieces, this e-shop will surely make you drool in delight... and you'll probably end up purchasing a thing or two ;)

If you're starting to question your budget, let me give you a a rough frame. Pieces at My Little Twilight ranges from RM 29 to RM 60. But I have to add on that a couple of their pieces that caught my eye are really one of a kind!!
Here, check some of em' out:

denim skirt - RM 49

black blazer - RM 62


white mini dress - RM 43

corporal shirt - RM 52

Don't you think so? And it is now even better to shop at their e-shop while they're having the FREEE POSTAGE promotion. 
My advice is short and sweet:
hurry hurry and click over to My Little Twilight!

0 comments

Leave a Reply

Hey lovelies!

Feel free to put up your latest updates here at anytime. Leave your links clearly :)

Any inquiries, please choose to email me at Miss.E27@gmail.com or if you wish to advertise, email at advertise.mybff@gmail.com.


Link my banner and submit the form with your site details to get listed and approved for free feature. If you have not done both together, you won't be listed.

Copyright 2009 Simplex Celebs All rights reserved Designed by SimplexDesign