ADV: My Groomy Room


Site dressed in simple white with a very feminine and flirtatious header, My Groomy Room is the place to be to shop for a variety of colorful attires. Also, if you're looking for simple and comfortable yet totally fashionable, this is online shop is the place to shop.

Ranging from various long tops, cotton BF shirts, checkers, cute tees & more - My Groomy Room has all these in really lovable colors to choose from.





Take into account these adorable tees for the ladies. They are for sale at only RM 20!!! That is a great offer to pay for such awesome tees, don't you think?

Speaking of price, the attiress at My Groomy Room are simple affordable. Most items are below RM 50. Ain't that good news for you shoppers out there? I know I think this is really a great shop to shop at.

You don't have to worry about transaction processes and payment methods as My Groomy Room accepts ATM transfers, online payment, bank in, money order, postal order that includes SingPost as well. How convenient is that??

Not only do they cater to local shoppers, if you're going off abroad to study or living abroad you can still purchase from their online shop as they also accept USD payment via Telegraphic Transfer (Maybank). What's even more awesome is that COD is also available. Talk about convenience at it's best!



Unlike your usual online shop, My Groomy Room brings in accessories that are fun & colorful. They also have innerwear & maternity wear. (Check out their categories by the sidebar!)





So what are you waiting for anymore? Head on to My Groomy Room now =)

0 comments

Leave a Reply

Hey lovelies!

Feel free to put up your latest updates here at anytime. Leave your links clearly :)

Any inquiries, please choose to email me at Miss.E27@gmail.com or if you wish to advertise, email at advertise.mybff@gmail.com.


Link my banner and submit the form with your site details to get listed and approved for free feature. If you have not done both together, you won't be listed.

Copyright 2009 Simplex Celebs All rights reserved Designed by SimplexDesign